Service Hours Project
Service is at the core of our mission. Since our 60th anniversary we increased our goal to amass 60,000 hours or service per year. To achieve this, we involve our entire Chaminade Ohana: students, faculty, staff, alumni, board members and friends.
Participants can record and update their personal pledge and log their service hours. We will celebrate both the individual efforts as well as the collective efforts.
- Participants count their hours from July 01, 2015 to June 30, 2016. (Chaminade's Academic/Fiscal Year)
- 60,000 hours of community service!
- CUH students, faculty, staff, alumni, and other members of the Chaminade ohana.
- Community service happens everywhere! From soccer moms to elder care, we offer our services joyfully. We will also post information on group service opportunities.
- Register your name today, make a pledge of how many hours you want to fulfill, update your log as you complete the service, and watch our service barometer rise!
For more information, contact Bro. Tom Spring at 440-4273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.